Canceling Service
DFolan

Would like to know what it is going to take to get Verizon to cancel my account- stop charging me and send me the return labels that I was promised.  I have called on 3 seperate dates over the last month and have been told by 3 different associates that the labels were "on their way".  March 15, March 30, and April 5th

PS.  I would have stayed with verizon if I had been helped when I called to reduce my bill.  I asked for options and the lovely lady informed me changing anything on my account would have changed it  from bundle to a-la-cart costing me more.  

Then when I did port my number to comcast another associate called me to see if they could keep me as a costomer, but was having computer problems and never called me back.  

verizon has a good product, too bad they don't have the costomer service to back it.

0 Likes
Re: Canceling Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Re: Canceling Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

DFolan,

Since we haven't heard back from you or received the form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes