Cancellation
akrogh9

I am just curious if anyone knows how much it would be to cancel you services/account in the middle of your two year contract. We have found a better package/set up with other companies and want to switch if it wont cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cancellation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi akrogh9,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Paddu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you mind if I ask who did you go with, I am looking to change as well?

0 Likes
forgodsake
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a loyal customer for 21 years and just today I get a rather offensive letter telling me I can't use a credit card payment because my other was declined...it was declined because I have been getting fraudulent charges on the account...but they never asked me ever....So tomorrow Thursday I am calling to get comcast service put into my house...you guy's need to come down off your ego's and remember customer service 101.....

Nicp2

I have the same question. My issues are related to terrible terrible technical service issues and terrible customer service issues with no resolving my issues. I asked the tech today the cost he wouldn’t answer. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes