Cancelling Disney plus
Baniber74

I subscribed to the free Disney plus for a year offer from fios internet last year. I've been trying to cancel it for 2 months now. There was no way to cancel it on the subscription service area so I chatted with someone, they went into a sales pitch for me to increase my internet service, no I just wanted to cancel Disney plus not increase my bill. They stopped the chat and a new person came on, again, and a new person came on. They seemed to actually do it but the next month I was charged for Disney plus. So I chatted again, they didn't remove Disney plus but they removed the charge and added discovery plus which I did not want. Since it wasn't removed and now I also had discovery plus without any sign in set up I called them. That person removed discovery plus from even being referenced on the subscription service area of my account but I still have Disney plus on my account. They said it would be removed may 14th, its afternoon on may 15th and I can still sign into it and I'm worried the charge is going to be on my bill on the 20th yet again and I'm going to be dealing with this all over again. There is still no removal button for Disney plus on the subscription service area of my account services. If I'm charged on the 20th for Disney plus again I'm filing a complaint with the BBB of Verizon's refusal to cancel and stop charging me for it. They've known about this problem from other people for over a year and they still haven't fixed their website. I wish I had heeded their warnings last year when I saw people complaining about this but I  thought they must've fixed it by now and subscribed anyway. 

0 Likes
Re: Cancelling Disney plus
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Baniber74,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes