Cannot Change/Renew my services or upgrade center
jsa91789

I've been getting this error recently when trying to change my Verizon Fios service:

"

We're sorry. 
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time. 

Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office."

I need this fixed for my account ASAP, so I can change my service and order a different bundle online.

/Jaime

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Change/Renew my services or upgrade center
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jsa91789

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jsa91789

THank you. I am waiting to hear back from ANY agent at the moment, still haven't heard back. I need to get my service bundle changed before the billing cycle ends, or I will be billed for phone service I do not even use anymore. I called yesterday to disconnect phone service (switched to VOIP), but the Verizon rep said I cannot simply disconnect phone service (since it was part of a bundle) and would have to order new service to replace this bundle.

0 Likes
norbert2626

i am having the SAME EXACT account issue problem. I have tried to call and get it resolved to NO avail. The only difference is i have copper line phone and DSL.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

jsa91789,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
macondo100
I'm having the same issue; I've called verizon about 20 times and no luck. Please, post a solution at leasr.
0 Likes
mikephotos

I am having the same issues for a while now. I keep getting this error message when I try to access the Upgrade Center. Can someone from VZ contact me as well?

Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time.
Please try again later or contact your local Verizon office for assistance.

1 800 - VERIZON (1 800 - 837 - 4966)
0 Likes
Tropicalmisty
I am having the same issue...I want to upgrade to Fios from DSL but I keep getting this message. A customer service rep didn't know what I was talking about when I called so I got no assistance there. I would prefer to do the upgrade online so if someone can reach out to me to have this fixed on my account, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
rob12354

Same problem here.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  

0 Likes