Cannot FIOS Upgrade Online - The CART is stuck
Aron22

I have spoken to numerous people at Verzion via and phone. Still not working.

ISSUE: Whenever i try to upgrade to change options in my FIOS account online, i get error message.  I cannot access the CART. When I try to access the CART, i get similar issues. I believe the current order in my cart is corrupt.  I ask that the order be removed, and the cart be reset.

NOTE: I have the same problem while using different computers and browsers. It's not user issue. It's a Verizon FIOS cart issue.

I need help. THank you.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot FIOS Upgrade Online - The CART is stuck
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am sorry for the inconvenience. The ordering portal may encounter unforeseeable issues especially if you are converting a legacy bundle into a newer package.

To resolve your issue, simply contact the Social Media support team to place the order/change for you, available 24/7/365.

0 Likes
Aron22

Thats exactly what I was trying to do, convert legacy bundle.

How do i resolve the issue, so I can do the upgrade online myself (I look to assess the options), and not go through Social Media to submit an order?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aron22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes