Cannot Pay Bill Online 2nd Month in a row
SheilaBren

Greetings,

When I log into My Verizon to reach my account information, I see that I have a bill due. The bill amount matches the paper bill I received. When click to View Bill or to Pay Bill from another screen, I am told that I have no payments due at this time. While I wish that were true, I know that it is not.

This is the second month in a row where I have been unable to pay online. I have tried accessing system 2 weeks, 1 week ago, this weekend, and now again today with the same at different times of the day and used different browsers. This is definitely a Verizon problem.

How can we pay online?

Thanks,

Sheila

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Pay Bill Online 2nd Month in a row
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
SheilaBren

Ok, was hoping that perhaps some other users had experienced a similar issue and might able to recommend a workaround.

0 Likes
Java64

Same thing with me.  BRAND NEW ACCOUNT HOLDER. I even signed up for paperless billing.  What did I get?  A PAPER BILL and no way to pay it online (same problem as yours) I called customer service and got bounced to 5 different people who are CLUELESS!   They wrote a "ticket" up and told me I'd hear from someone in TWO MONTHS!    Is this company for real?

One billing rep told me I could call in a payment  and they would then credit me the$ 3.50 back that they charge when you call in a payment.   Imcompetence at it's best! 

0 Likes
Hormazd

Yeh I have the exact same problem. Got a bill due for tomorrow and cant make the payment online. There is no bill to pay for apparently according to the website. Helpline people are pretty clueless and cant help me out. Now what do I do? Pay the bill via the phone and bloody bill matrix fee because verizon cant manage a simple online payment portal? Pathetic... And this is my first bill! Is this going to happen every single time? I'd rather just get rid of verizon if this is the kinda service they are offering.

0 Likes
rapture1

Same for me. I'm a new customer with a paper 1st bill in hand showing amount due on 10/13/12. While in my 'My Verizon 'online account I see a listing of what plans I have and what I owe and yet when I click to go "pay bill" it says I owe nothing- no bill yet! I have wasted hours for days now in between everything else I have to do in my daily routine trying to figure a way around this and have read alot of complaints in the forum about billing issues all to no avail. Why is this allowed to go on for so long when Verizon is very well aware of these problems by now with their online billing and payment links not working properly? Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes