Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Cannot Pay my bill or see my services on My Verizon

SOLVED
M2BS
Contributor
Contributor

Still not able to view bill online

Message 11 of 12
(272 Views)

I have called numerous times (at least 6 times) over the last couple of weeks attempting to get your website functioining again. I can log in, but can't view my bill, change or modify services or anything. Everytime I call I'm transfered to another person and told that it will be resovled and I will recevie a phone call when it's handled. I've also responded on a similar post on this forum and received an email saying they were working on it. It's very frustrating that for over 5 years I've been able to handle everything online and now have to resort back to writing a check or pay extra money to pay over the phone.

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: Still not able to view bill online

Message 12 of 12
(250 Views)

This thread has been locked in order to allow agents to deal with each individual’s issue. If you are having a similar problem, please start a new thread.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title