Cannot Redeem 200 dollar Samsung Offer
Eddie651

I've seen a few posts regarding this topic but no real solutions. Has anyone been able to redeem their 200 dollar Samsung Offer. I have two emails saying "Great News! You're ready to redeem your Samsung offer"

And the steps are  to login to my Verizon and step 2 of click redeem Samsung offer now...

So when I login, I see my account, my plans, etc but no mention of redeeming a Samsung offer. I do see a 200 google and nest credit that says "Your $200 toward Google & Nest devices will be available soon!" Not sure if those are the same thing but if they are how come I have an email saying I'm ready to redeem but the other says available soon.

Also If I click on step 2 that says Redeem Samsung offer I get this HTTP500 apache Tomcat/7.0.69 message. The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

This is very frustrating for something feels like it should be so simple, just get an code, enter in the store cart, and there's your item. It's a great offer and a thank you for being a Verizon customer but it's not great if I can't find it and have to waste all this time trying to find it.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Redeem 200 dollar Samsung Offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Eddie65,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes