Cannot Redeem Amazon Prime
Lynn310

There is no link on My Verizon account, as there should be, to redeem my one-year, free subscription to Amazon Prime. This was an essential selling point to my changing carriers and purchasing high-speed Internet from Verizon. Thirty days after purchase, I was entitled to redeem my Amazon Prime. I was notified by Verizon by email that "It's time for redemption," directing me to access my Verizon account and click the "Redeem Amazon Offer" tab; however no such "Redeem" link exists in My Account. I then engaged in a lengthy back-and-forth, online "chat" with Verizon Support, which offered no help whatsoever. I have no idea who I should talk to, to resolve this problem. It should not be so difficult -- in this case impossible -- for a customer to redeem a service that was promised as part of Verizon's Internet sales package. Very frustrating and disappointing.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Redeem Amazon Prime
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Lynn3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes