Cannot Upgrade or change features online
RandyS3

I've tried a couple of times the last couple of days and I can't get to the Upgrade & Renewal Center at Verizon Central. I always get the message:

We're sorry. We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.
Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office.

I called the number described, they could not help, but they gave me another #  to call.  That number could not help, they were online support and said that I needed to talk to the order desk people, they gave me another number to call.  I called them, they could not help and said the only support was online chat of the forums.  The online chat doesn't seem to work, so I'm trying here for help.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Upgrade or change features online
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MaskedCarrot

I'm having this same problem.

I want to renew and change my services and I get the same error.  I've tried a dozen times to call CS and Tech and no one can get it running or knows anything.

If someone could contact me as well I would appreciate it.  I really want to get this issue resolved.

Thanks,

Ken

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello MaskedCarrot

We will have someone reach out to you, as well.

0 Likes
FiOSbridesmaid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't upgrade either.  It sort of stinks that you can't because when you call in no one there has any idea about what's online.

Then I got switched to web support who said they only deal with log in problems.

Very frustrating, but at least my service that is working is AWESOME! 🙂

0 Likes
Sam__Hain1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here

I get the message to call Verizon when I try to use "Upgrade & Renewal"

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
dgwhite01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck getting it fixed. I spent over an hour on the phone getting transferred all around verizon and no one could fix the same issue I had and it's still not fixed.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I was told that because I had open tickets for repairs or returns and the billing cycle had not finished. Well it is the 29th, and the cycle completed on the 25th, so I hope they fix it soon!

0 Likes
Sam__Hain1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Let me know what happens for you!

-Good luck

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

New bill posted online, but still no change, even though it reflects all the changes in my account. I may need to wait for the billing notice to go out, even though it is posted online. Correct or not, I only see some minor issues. I will still need to go the Billing Department, then Eservices route, and then spend hours on this. Perhaps not that long.Smiley Indifferent

I will keep you informed if I find out any helpful information. I would say issues account related need to be addressed on an individual basis directly with Verizon, but if it is an issue with their web site and billing department, then E Services should fix it.

0 Likes