Cannot access site builder

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Cannot access site builder

Message 1 of 6
(5,028 Views)

I'm trying to create a website.  When I try to go to the site builder page,   When I try to get to it from one of the help pages, " Use Verizon Online Site Builder to create your own Web site", either nothing happens when I click on the Site Builder link, or sometimes it takes me to a page that says that I have to be the primary user---I am the primary user.

TIA 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Cannot access site builder

Message 2 of 6
(4,988 Views)

My mistake.  I was not using the parent account.  Once I did that, it gave me access.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(4,337 Views)

What will happen to personal websites when frontier takes over?

Highlighted
Trivia Champ
Trivia Champ

Message 4 of 6
(4,311 Views)

#1 Go to http://new.frontier.com/

#2 Then read the info that is there.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(1,152 Views)

Hell, I can't even find a mention of my web site access.  I'm logged in correctly and there's absolutely no way to get support help for the Verizon website. 

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 6 of 6
(1,142 Views)

@bobbymc wrote:

Hell, I can't even find a mention of my web site access.  I'm logged in correctly and there's absolutely no way to get support help for the Verizon website. 

bobbymc,

I would recommend starting a new thread (as this one is over a year old) with details about the issue that you are having. Since we're end-users just like you, we need a bit more info to go on.

Best I can do with what you have there is let you know that there should be a link on your Account Tools page in the upper left-hand column for your web space.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.