Cannot access site builder
bearsfolks
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm trying to create a website.  When I try to go to the site builder page,   When I try to get to it from one of the help pages, " Use Verizon Online Site Builder to create your own Web site", either nothing happens when I click on the Site Builder link, or sometimes it takes me to a page that says that I have to be the primary user---I am the primary user.

TIA 

0 Likes
Re: Cannot access site builder
turner111
Enthusiast - Level 2

My mistake.  I was not using the parent account.  Once I did that, it gave me access.

0 Likes
gailbrilling

What will happen to personal websites when frontier takes over?

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 Go to http://new.frontier.com/

#2 Then read the info that is there.

bobbymc1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hell, I can't even find a mention of my web site access.  I'm logged in correctly and there's absolutely no way to get support help for the Verizon website. 

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@bobbymc wrote:

Hell, I can't even find a mention of my web site access.  I'm logged in correctly and there's absolutely no way to get support help for the Verizon website. 

bobbymc,

I would recommend starting a new thread (as this one is over a year old) with details about the issue that you are having. Since we're end-users just like you, we need a bit more info to go on.

Best I can do with what you have there is let you know that there should be a link on your Account Tools page in the upper left-hand column for your web space.