Cannot pay my bill online
Shelwood46

I got an email reminding me to pay my bill, with a helpful link so I could pay online. Every time I go to billing information, I am told that Verizon cannot retrieve my billing information. This has happened in the past, and now it's been consistently happening for the past three days. Why offer the option to pay online if the system does not work?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot pay my bill online
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Shelwood46

I am still getting the error message, and I have not heard from anyone from Verizon. I am becoming very angry.

0 Likes
Shelwood46

Still have not been contacted, still getting error message, still furious. Not paying my bill by phone since I will incur a service charge. Did I mention I am furious?

0 Likes
How do I file a complaint have my issues escalated?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved to new topic on My Verizon Account (Residential) board for greater exposure
0 Likes
benrod6969

I have been contacted by phone and email and by my TV to let me know my bill is coming due. I have tried all the link that was given to me and I have not been able to sign into it for 2 days. I tried to call at 20 minutes till 9:00pm and was told the Verizon had already closed for the evening. All this and it goes with with being lied to about the number of channels that I wanted in my package and not getting it. The being told I had to have a DVR with my package and I do not have a DVR at all. My TV going in and out all the time and the internet going out and being very very slow or it goes down and I have to reset it every few day. You have to also have a box on every tv, but you can't even get a guide. Was sold HD as well and almost all of the channels are blocked. Brightghouse Cable is looking a lot better now. For the saving of 30.00 it was not worth the change. This is why I let Verizon before and they begged me back. I can't wait till my Visa card comes to buy out my contract.

I do not wish to call and pay 3.00 for the phone transaction and want to process this payment online where it is free online. 

Signed very upset and exhaulsted

Bennett

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi benrod6969,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
sdghedi

Verizon will not allow me to pay my bill online, doesn't even give me the option to view my bill. I have tried contacting an agent via phone and the instant chat and it did not resolve anything. The site is trying to tell me my installation isn't complete but I've had this service since December. It is very irritating being charged a fee to pay over the phone and I would like this issue to be resolved before my next bill is due. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello sdghedi

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes