Re: ONLINE PYMTS
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wicked0611,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Alecstar
Enthusiast - Level 3

@wicked0611 wrote:

Same probablem here....

We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Is what I am getting and this is my first month with them, so I had to pay my bill over the phone.....sad to see this has been an ongoing problem.

My advice is get switched to a paper bill. At least you can see something AND you won't have to wait forever to speak to a representative because their website isn't working. At least they didn't blame it on your browser and tell you that you are logging in with the wrong name. Hey Verizon if you are reading this.... HOW ABOUT YOU JUST ADMIT YOUR WEBSITE IS SCREWED UP INSTEAD OF BLAMING EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Alecstar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just so I can keep everybody laughing... Now I get an email (this is at least the third one) from ANOTHER customer service rep asking me to re-submit my problem to them. They even provided me a link... so I could start all over again. Hey Verizon... for the last time....the problem isn't me... ITS YOUR WEBSITE. I cannot wait for my contract to be over.

0 Likes
Alecstar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, after requesting a paper bill be sent to me last month (because I could not pay online... and still can't) and at that time I also requested to be switched permanently back to paper bills..... I got another electronic bill. After waiting on hold for 1/2 hour the first time I gave up and called today and was told I am not on paper bills. The rep a month ago told me she switched me back. I asked twice to be sure. Once again Verizon has proven that they have the WORST customer service ever. You can't even get a simple request processed.... let alone fix your website problems. Stay tuned.... more customer service debacles to surely follow.

0 Likes