Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Cannott pay bill online

tjon9
Contributor
Contributor

Cannott pay bill online

Message 1 of 2
(569 Views)

Ive been a customer for 2 months and paid my first bill through the mail because online it said "Please allow approximately 30 days after your service begins for billing information to display online." I enrolled for paperless billing and now i have recieved my second bill via email and it still says online "Please allow approximately 30 days after your service begins for billing information to display online." after 2 months. I have registered my account but it wont let me manage my account or or view my current bill because it is saying my order is still being processed.

1 REPLY 1
itsmejustin25
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Cannott pay bill online

Message 2 of 2
(553 Views)

Hi,

I had the exact same problem. What I found out was that I was using the user name/passwd I created when I initially placed my Fios order. You SHOULD be using the login/passwd that you set up when the tech set up your verizon.net email address. Hope this helped.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title