Switch Account

Carpet Damage Due to Installation

Carpet Damage Due to Installation

Contributor jontel
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(3,768 Views)

Just wondering if anyone or if you know anyone that had their carpet destroyed during the Fios Installation? The guy that installed our service tracked mud through our carpet and didn't put on the footsies until it was too late. He also decided to put the wire under our carpet (no on requested him to do this) and line it against the wall.  By doing this he destroyed our carpet and it is now uprooted and separated from the wall. The carpet needs to be relayed and cleaned. My house was just built (1 week old)! I called yesterday and put in my complaint. I'm waiting for the local office to return my call. Has anyone had this issue or something similar happen?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(3,759 Views)

of course there has been other techs in the history of verizon that have messed something up, broken something, dirtied something, etc....

the techs are human and make mistakes... it happens

You have already called/complained/escalated the issue... Nothing to do now, but wait for it to get resolved...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.