Charged for items I did not ask for and refuse to refund
aa16346

I signed up for a bundle back in Sept of 08,  which during that time I called a few times because I was charged for channels I did not want or sign up for, they did refund those or at least parts. However now I notice that I am being charged for 6.99 home wire maintence, I did not ask for this, so I called and they said we can't refund that, I asked how long it had been and they said since sept of 08 when I signed up...however vz signed me up for paperless statements, I did not ask for that and when I look at my bill online I cannot see the wire charge unless I go to download paper bill, i thought they were the same thing as what I was seeing online, so I never loked at them- they refuse to give me my money back - they said they sent a welcome letter when I signed up witht his on it, I did not see anything about this. Anyone else have a similar problem? My friends have all had over charges with their bundles. But I do realize this goes way back, but these charges where soemthing I had to basically hunt for, they were not on my online bill that I normally see. Their supervisers refuse to help, any suggestions how to get my money back? They should not be allowed to do this to people?

0 Likes
Re: Charged for items I did not ask for and refuse to refund
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

Hi aa16346....hmmm? allow me to contact billing for you in order to come to a resolution. In a private message please send me your billing account number so I can look into this for you. Sorry for this frustration. Allow me to help, thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Charged for items I did not ask for and refuse to refund
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

I know how you feel I cancelled Epix and am still being billed for it.  Why with all the money they are spending on Fios they can't upgrade their billing system is beyond me.

0 Likes