Switch Account

Charged for items I did not ask for and refuse to refund

Charged for items I did not ask for and refuse to refund

Contributor aa16346
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(5,213 Views)

I signed up for a bundle back in Sept of 08,  which during that time I called a few times because I was charged for channels I did not want or sign up for, they did refund those or at least parts. However now I notice that I am being charged for 6.99 home wire maintence, I did not ask for this, so I called and they said we can't refund that, I asked how long it had been and they said since sept of 08 when I signed up...however vz signed me up for paperless statements, I did not ask for that and when I look at my bill online I cannot see the wire charge unless I go to download paper bill, i thought they were the same thing as what I was seeing online, so I never loked at them- they refuse to give me my money back - they said they sent a welcome letter when I signed up witht his on it, I did not see anything about this. Anyone else have a similar problem? My friends have all had over charges with their bundles. But I do realize this goes way back, but these charges where soemthing I had to basically hunt for, they were not on my online bill that I normally see. Their supervisers refuse to help, any suggestions how to get my money back? They should not be allowed to do this to people?

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(5,155 Views)

Hi aa16346....hmmm? allow me to contact billing for you in order to come to a resolution. In a private message please send me your billing account number so I can look into this for you. Sorry for this frustration. Allow me to help, thanks.

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(5,027 Views)

I know how you feel I cancelled Epix and am still being billed for it.  Why with all the money they are spending on Fios they can't upgrade their billing system is beyond me.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.