Combining Current Services into a Bundle
ryjack
Several times I've tried to combine my current services into a less expensive bundle. I have the original triple play with FIOS TV, Internet and Phone. Navigating around the offerings on Verizon's website is confusing but after a few attempts, I think I got it. The last page indicates I must agree to activation fees, change my phone carrier, etc. Surely that cannot be accurate, but try to get an answer....Anyway, there is also no way to determine if my current equipment remains intact or do I have to add all of that back in? I've been with Verizon forever, but I'm so frustrated right now that I've got one foot inching into the competition's door. I've been paying about $50 a month more than I need to for going on 3 years and right now I could really use the savings. Is there a simple way to do what I want online? I can't do this during the day with their phone chain, being transferred and dropped over and over again. 
0 Likes
Re: Combining Current Services into a Bundle
dragnsfairy
I would love an answer to this question as well. I have had problems since the beginning of signing up.  I think my bill has been somewhere near what the bundle said it would be maybe twice.  Now after 3 years of this I would like to rebundle to a different plan and I'm not sure I can since I'm an existing customer. On top of this getting through to customer service is like chewing glass.  Any answer to this situation would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
0 Likes
vztelecom
Contributor - Level 1

1-888-553-1555

Fios Solutions Center

If it's showing that online you need to change those things maybe get in touch with the e-center. That number I gave you should take you straight to a fios customer support center though.

0 Likes
TheCustomer
Enthusiast - Level 1

There seems to be an issue with the sales department commissions.  Sales receive a commission based on what they sell so when the services are put into the system they are coveniently unbundled and the customer may not realize this for several months. 

You should monitor your bills closely for what was agreed to make sure services are bundled.  There is also an online agreement process that you must do within a short period of time or else services won't be bundled.  

0 Likes