Commendation
Maynest
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just want to commend two of your employees which really helped me a lot... Most of the time I dont internet connection and everytime I call the tech support, they dont really help me... But this time yesterday (Aug. 19, 2012) I called the tech support and finally an operator with the name of Sally had helped me a lot.  She diagnosed that my internet signal is really weak, and she didnt stop helping me until she found out what is really wrong and she scheduled a technician for the very next day to see what is wrong.  So I really want to give a good commendation Operator Sally.  And whe the technician with the name of Omar came today (Monday) Aug. 20, he really did a good job. He found out that there is something wrong with the cable outside, so he changed it, install my new modem, install a phone jack just for my internet.  He also deserves a good commendation.  I hope all of your employees are as good as them.. Thank you very much Sally and Omar.. God Bless you..

Re: Commendation
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thank you for taking the time to tell about the good service you had received. To make sure the agents get recognized, we would need a little more information. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information from you. Thank you again for the kind words and your continued relationship with Verizon.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Thanks for the accomadation.

0 Likes