Switch Account

Commendation

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Commendation

Message 1 of 3
(1,005 Views)

Just want to commend two of your employees which really helped me a lot... Most of the time I dont internet connection and everytime I call the tech support, they dont really help me... But this time yesterday (Aug. 19, 2012) I called the tech support and finally an operator with the name of Sally had helped me a lot.  She diagnosed that my internet signal is really weak, and she didnt stop helping me until she found out what is really wrong and she scheduled a technician for the very next day to see what is wrong.  So I really want to give a good commendation Operator Sally.  And whe the technician with the name of Omar came today (Monday) Aug. 20, he really did a good job. He found out that there is something wrong with the cable outside, so he changed it, install my new modem, install a phone jack just for my internet.  He also deserves a good commendation.  I hope all of your employees are as good as them.. Thank you very much Sally and Omar.. God Bless you..

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Commendation

Message 2 of 3
(965 Views)

Thank you for taking the time to tell about the good service you had received. To make sure the agents get recognized, we would need a little more information. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information from you. Thank you again for the kind words and your continued relationship with Verizon.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Status changed to: Resolved

Message 3 of 3
(836 Views)

Thanks for the accomadation.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.