Communication
janeiyer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have just wasted almost TWO hours trying to track down a message from you on your website; the screen sample you gave for Account in your email alerting me to this message looks nothing like the one on the actual site; there is NO sign of messages.

Trying to find a way to email you has taken up at least half an hour of this time; you push automated ansers (useless). live chat (off line), free 1800 number ( I'm overseas so that doesnt work) - why does one have to delve to find the email option?

And why can't you email me directly?

And then when I finally found the right page to send a message I could not get to accept the security code - tried at least 10 times and I know I had it right.

So started a new page and this time the message wouldn't accept ANY punctuation - not even a colon or semicolon..why on earth not?!

This is SO annoying and frustrating..oh and by the way the reason I'm contacting you is becos I cancelled this account end of July - becos I was leaving the USA - and you are STILL billing me.

Excellent customer service - I dont think so.

Jane{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Status changed to: In Progress
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes