Re: Complaint about Customer Service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@sucky wrote:

I have been a Verizon customer for FIOS, Internet and wireless for many years. I must say that their customer service is the worst!!! Recently my computer has been getting slower and slower, so I called "CS" to ask they send a tech out to check my lines, etc. First I was told if the tech did not find anything wrong, I would be charged for a service call. This was nothing more than a scare tactic. You can request a tech for anything and they must send one to your home. When the tech arrived, he checked my computer and said I have over 130 virsuses on it. I stated to him that I have Verizon security and this should not be happening. He checked and said there is no program on my computer for this. I said I have been paying for this service since 2008. He said I need to contact customer service which sent a chill through me. I was on hold for over an hour before I got to speak with a rep. After I explained it all, the rep said there was nothing she can do. I asked for a supervisor which took another 40 minutes on hold. The idiot said they sent me an e-mail to activate the program back in 2008, but I told them I never received it. I asked them to send me a copy of this e-mail, but to date i still have not received it. All they say is they have it.  I told them they owe me over $400 for all the years I paid for this service which I never received. They told me to write a letter to their "escalation dept" and gave me the wrong address because I got the letter back "undeliverable".

Now I am in the process of taking Verizon to court and sue them for the poorest customer service, a program they never sent me, refund the money they owe me and to clean up my computer since the virsuses got into it due to Verizon's negligence in making sure the customer received the program and how to activate it.

Once this is all taken care of, I will sever my ties with Verizon and will never pay their fee for breaking their contract.

Verizon is THE worst company to deal with. The customer service reps are extremely rude, arrogant and down right mean.  

All of Verizon customers who have had dealings with their customer service should band together and put in a class action suit against Verizon...If there are any attorneies out there who would be willing to handle such a case should contact Verizon customers to get their feedback. 

Re: Billing Complaint
VST1

We have signed up for Verizon FIO bundle service for about 3 months. No complaint about service but billing is simply a nightmare. From the get go billing was incorrect. I have to call & get the first two bills corrected. Now, Verizon started billing us for a foreign channel which we never subscribed. Verizon is claiming that some one signed the service via remote & can not happen via mistake. We have no reason to sign up for a foreign channel which we do not understand or watch. We had no knowledge till We received the bill on April 14, 2012. At least, four customer service reps responded that there is no way service charges for this foreign channel  will be waived. (The service is discontinued now, We hope). We have no other recourse other than to pursue the matter in the court. We hate to waste court's  time for a small amount of money but have to pursue as a matter of principle. 

VST                       

0 Likes