Switch Account

Complaint

Contributor Bird20
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(145 Views)

Stupid me renewed for another two years and received a $100 Gift card.  The print was so tiny I didn't see that it was only good for Verizon "stuff" until I tried to use it in a store.  My daughter told me hers was for Verizon merchandise only and I said not mine.  But I was wrong.

What can I get for $100 in verizon.  My cell phone switched to Sprint several years ago because of the games Verizon tried to play.  When I told the rep in a store that I would take my phone number and go elsewhere, he shruged his shoulders.  Evidently I am too stupid because I didn't even see where I can use that useless card on this website.

I will not be renewing with Verizon Fios when this contract runs out.  There are too many items out there that give good service for free.

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(135 Views)

I would use it to pay your Fios invoice. Or you can sell it to a person who has Verizon wireless and they can use it. The holidays are coming up you can buy cell phone gear and wrap it as a gift.

you can also give it as a gift to a person or relative that uses Verizon wireless.

its always best to read all the fine print.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.