Contact Info Needed For Executive Level Complaint
BigStew2000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I have an escalated issue and spoke with a Supervisor. I asked to escalate further up the chain, which she refused to do stating that she handled Director level complaints as well. 

I would like to know how to file an Executive level complaint, prior to cancelling my service.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Re: Contact Info Needed For Executive Level Complaint
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

They do have an executive escalations department of which if you contact any of these executives will be forwarded to that department.

your states Public Service Commission can also get you in touch with higher ups.

BigStew2000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, JonJones!

0 Likes
retiredengineer1
Enthusiast - Level 2

To get the highest level of attention from Verizon file your complaint with your states franching authority. My experience is the executives will be calling you back to address your complaint when it come to them come thru the state system.

Look it up for your state and for NJ Verzion customers file thru:

Office of Cable Television and Telecommunication at the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities, 44 South Clinton Ave., Suite 314, P.O. Box 350, Trenton NJ 08625-0350 or call them at 1-800-624-0331 or file on-line at https://www.state.nj.us/bpu/assistance/complaints/

0 Likes
Vc10sf

I have been on a call for over 3.5 hours.

i am moving on 8/6 and asked Fios to not disconnect my service until 8/6 because I have a daughter who is a LAWYER and had to work for a deal that is closing.

as of 5am on 8/5, you already disconnected my service. Prior to this I have spent time on the phone or chat with agents at least 3 times and each averaging about an hour.

This is already a whole day worth of work and my time is being wasted. I am moving and I don’t have time for this.

Do you have an office of the president??? Who is accountable for this incompetence???

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Vc10sf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This thread will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes