Switch Account

Contact Info Needed For Executive Level Complaint

Contact Info Needed For Executive Level Complaint

Contributor BigStew2000
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎10-09-2018
Message 1 of 4



I have an escalated issue and spoke with a Supervisor. I asked to escalate further up the chain, which she refused to do stating that she handled Director level complaints as well. 


I would like to know how to file an Executive level complaint, prior to cancelling my service.


Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Posts: 4,677
Registered: ‎10-18-2016
Message 2 of 4



They do have an executive escalations department of which if you contact any of these executives will be forwarded to that department.


your states Public Service Commission can also get you in touch with higher ups.


Contributor BigStew2000
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎10-09-2018
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, JonJones!

Contributor retiredengineer
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-14-2018
Message 4 of 4

To get the highest level of attention from Verizon file your complaint with your states franching authority. My experience is the executives will be calling you back to address your complaint when it come to them come thru the state system.

Look it up for your state and for NJ Verzion customers file thru:

Office of Cable Television and Telecommunication at the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities, 44 South Clinton Ave., Suite 314, P.O. Box 350, Trenton NJ 08625-0350 or call them at 1-800-624-0331 or file on-line at https://www.state.nj.us/bpu/assistance/complaints/

How-To Videos
The following videos were produced by users like you!
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.