Contact number for Fios Elite Customer Service
Frunkis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Long story short,

I have an issue with an equipment return refund.  I would like to get the number of Fios Elite, or have someone from Elite contact me directly.  Also if that person could recall the a bill from August/September 2009. 

B

0 Likes
Re: Contact number for Fios Elite Customer Service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bbloomen, 

Have you tried the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page? 

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
rockydogg

If you want the Elite team you have to call verizon and ask to speak to the elite team, if you just deal with th egeneral number you will get no where most likely, like I am. I am sceduled to install cable again tomorrow as the verizon team doesnt care  because they cant give me  a price for what my bill will be after my promos are up although im guessing close to 150 and i can have the same services from my cable company for 89 complete for the next 2 years

0 Likes
amgrm11
Enthusiast - Level 1

800-837-4966

I have been fighting same problem.  they claim I owe $98 but i have usps recedipts for 2 boxes of equip returned.

also have certified receipt of my followup ltrs.   now i am bounced around again betwee depts that say

they cant help and must transfer me again.   no one at verizon will help.  just like politics.  

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

amgrm11,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes