Contacting A Peer
Humble
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is it possible to contact someone using this forum?   I would like to contact cebbigh from Mill Creek, Wa.   I have followed his comments for several years and we both have had the same equipment, i.e., a 24 inch dish, then a 30 inch dish for the 129 DISH satellite.  We both now have FIOS and I repect his comments and opinions.   Could he or she just send me an email if they would like to contact me?

Edmonds, WA

Sony XBR1

HDDVR Model 7216

Commenced Service 10/09/2008

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacting A Peer
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Click on their name. The next screen has something that says Contact in the middle of the screen. Under that it says Send This User a Private Message, click that. When anyone gets a message, it will say New Message in the upper right corner when they log in.

View solution in original post

matcarl
Master - Level 1
Click on their name. The next screen has something that says Contact in the middle of the screen. Under that it says Send This User a Private Message, click that. When anyone gets a message, it will say New Message in the upper right corner when they log in.
G-Pon
Contributor - Level 1

I think the problem may be that the missing buddy might not have a live post right now, in that case you'll have to wait for 'em to chime in to click the suggested link above. I doubt the forum admin would have the (legal) right to do that for 'ya, but the "board options" drop-down on the main page has an admin contact link for you if you'd like to try.

What you are trying to do is exactly why these forums were formed and what make 'em so good!