Continued Harassment from Verizon Special Projects Billing - CMR Claims Department
TheIrishgimp

Greetings ... 

I am continually harrassed over Verizon Repair from March 2015.  My Community Landscaping Co. damaged the cable that runs to my home.  Verizon Phone Support was extremely helpful and Techs were sent out and repairs were made.  Follow-up calls from Verizon Customer Support were just as excellent and verbal confirmation was given that no costs would affect my bill.  

Then ... The Verizon Special Projects Billing - CMR Claims Department sent me $277.83 Bill for the Repair Work.  Both Verizon Support and CMR Claims Management Resources have been extremely frustrating to work with to resolve this manner.

Verizon Support has continually given me the standard line of Please call the other Company ... Your Bill is Paid in Full ... No we do not have confirmation that this Bill was paid by our Tech Services, but we paid the Bill.

CMR contacts lead you down a never ending rabbit hole of firey hoops to jump through.  With no direct answer or support.

I am not pay for damage that was not my fault nor allow what can only be believed as a Scam by "Verizon Special Projects Billing" to threaten me with Court.

At this point ... This is my last effort to resolve this issue.  I will be officially switching all of my Services from Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Continued Harassment from Verizon Special Projects Billing - CMR Claims Department
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes