Correspondence with Verizon
Rosemarie910

Does anyone else have a problem contacting or corresponding with Verizon (FIOS)  When I call it can take hours before I finally get the right person & hopefully get my problem solved. Constantly my email, username or password isn't recognized.  I dread trying to pay my bill online, there is so much confusion I become exasperated.  I have been doing all my banking online over 10 years. Paying credit cards & other bills online.  Fios will not accept payment on the phone without a charge.  Today I tried to go online all day &the site is down all day,  My last bill does not show my last payment even though I paid it in time & I can't verify it online.  What kind of business makes it so difficult to pay a bill?.

0 Likes
Re: Correspondence with Verizon
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

That seems to be a common complaint. Personally I've not had that issue. I've had to wait about 10-15 minutes on the phone a couple of times, but most of the time I get through in just a few minutes. Ever since the myverizon.com page came into being, paying the bill has been very simple. I dont know if I'm just lucky or the people like yourself are just unlucky. I think its more likely a YMMV situation.