Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Correspondence with Verizon

Rosemarie910
Contributor
Contributor

Correspondence with Verizon

Message 1 of 2
(2,787 Views)

Does anyone else have a problem contacting or corresponding with Verizon (FIOS)  When I call it can take hours before I finally get the right person & hopefully get my problem solved. Constantly my email, username or password isn't recognized.  I dread trying to pay my bill online, there is so much confusion I become exasperated.  I have been doing all my banking online over 10 years. Paying credit cards & other bills online.  Fios will not accept payment on the phone without a charge.  Today I tried to go online all day &the site is down all day,  My last bill does not show my last payment even though I paid it in time & I can't verify it online.  What kind of business makes it so difficult to pay a bill?.

1 REPLY 1
spacedebris
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Correspondence with Verizon

Message 2 of 2
(2,726 Views)

That seems to be a common complaint. Personally I've not had that issue. I've had to wait about 10-15 minutes on the phone a couple of times, but most of the time I get through in just a few minutes. Ever since the myverizon.com page came into being, paying the bill has been very simple. I dont know if I'm just lucky or the people like yourself are just unlucky. I think its more likely a YMMV situation.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title