Switch Account

Coupon

Contributor bluemm
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(443 Views)

Is anyone else sick & tired of each & every time you sign in to your home page, you got to see that stupid coupon? I find it very annoying & well verizon has no way of even emailing them .....just very annoying!!!!!

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
MVP Smith6612 MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 5
(437 Views)

Make sure the "coupon" yo're seeing isn't coming from a Browser Add-in. A lot of Coupon add-ons and toolbars as of late have had the tendency to inject ads and offers all over websites.

Contributor bluemm
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(422 Views)

What I can not believe this as, I have had no respond back about the annoying coupon  that appears each & every time  you sign in to the home page & it is just too annoying & wow verizon has no place in here to even contact them via email?????

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Mad

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 4 of 5
(376 Views)

What coupon are you seeing? What page are you logging into? I don't see any coupon when I log in.

Can you provide a screenshot and/or the URL of the page where you are logging in?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 5 of 5
(359 Views)

I am pretty sure the Verizon Coupons are coming from the Verizon toolbar.

Toolbar Preferences

on the Verizon Tool bar there is a little >>   that you should click.  And then it lets you manage the toolbar better.

we fleshed this out recently on another thread.

That shows an icon for the popup called coupons & deals.  A click on that a larger and movable popup occurs.  It has a tab at the bottom that says "manage alerts", and a check box for "enable alerts".

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.