Switch Account

Customer Complaint - Verizon technician LIED about why they didn't show up

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Complaint - Verizon technician LIED about why they didn't show up

Message 1 of 1
(1,146 Views)

I had a service appointment schedule for 8-9am this morning because all my services are dead. 

Called at 8:45am to verify that they were actually coming, customer service rep says yes, they'll assign any minute now.

Called at 10am becaus I hadn't heard ANYTHING. 

Customer service rep says that since it's a fiber optic cable problem they wouldn't come inside, and that the techs had tried to call me to verify that it was working. Did NOT get a call or a voicemail, and cable is NOT working. Also, I live in a doorman condo in NYC. To even get access to the building, someone would've needed to call me to verify. No call. 

I get put on hold.

15 Minutes later, the customer service rep now tells me the tech claims I called at 7:15am to CANCEL the appointment. Why on earth would I do that? Do hardware damages spontaneously fix themselves? I wasn't even awake at 7:15am, not to mention I called at 8:45am and was told they were still scheduled to come.

Now no one can come fix this problem until tomorrow. If they even bother showing up then. 

I used to be very happy with Verizon, now that is clearly not the case.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.