Customer Service Complaint
Jen_S
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having trouble finding where to enter my complaint regarding a customer service rep I spoke with tonight regarding my reward for signing up for the Bundle package when I moved.  I received an email telling me to pay the past due amount by 7/31 in order to still be qualified to receive my Reward from Verizon.  I, unfortunately, misunderstood the amount that I had to pay, and received the email today saying I no longer qualified for the reward.  I originally spoke with billing and the rep explained the situation to me, and helped me make arrangements.  I then had her transfer me to the rewards department.  I proceeded to explain to the CS Rep in the Rewards Department my error, and that I had made arrangements with billing to take care of the past due amount.  She proceeded speaking over me and would hardly let me complete a sentence.  She told me the date the decision to disqualify me for the reward was computer generated, and made it seem like there was nothing else that could be done.  Never did she offer to speak with a manager to see if there was anything that could be done, or even apologize for any misunderstandings I had.  In spite of her rudeness, I tried to be polite to her as long as I could take it. Coming from a Customer Service background, I was very disappointed with my experience.  I even told her how disappointed I was with the whole situation, and when I am able to I would be cancelling my service.  She told me how much it would cost me for early termination and then offered to transfer me to customer service.  You would think I was on the phone with the collection department instead of a department who's focus is to obtain and keep your business.  

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Complaint
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jen_S,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes