Switch Account

Customer Service can't access my account!

Customer Service can't access my account!

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(638 Views)

I tried to make changes to my products and services since last weekend.  So, I went onine to make the changes to get the messages to call Verizon.  I call and the agent had trouble accessing my account and put a ticket in to have it adjusted.  Never received a call back regarding that being resolved.  Call tonight and the agent said he can't access my account to make changes but is able to see my latest bill.  

Anyone have any ideas of what is going on?  I want to get rid of my International  Calling Plan since we are not using it.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(621 Views)

Hey Dhlunar,

Sorry you haven't heard anything back from us. I have sent you a private message in regards to your situation, please message back as soon as you can!

--James
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor sisbill
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(505 Views)

Verizon tech support can not delete my extra personal web space and everytime i try to delete it I get this message:

We are sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your account information at this time. Please try again later.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.