Switch Account

Customer Service is Horrible

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Service is Horrible

Message 1 of 2
(333 Views)

Today I did a chat with a June today about doing a payment arrangement. I know I have had only return item and that is because my bank messed up and I immediately paid the bill after. Verizon is already very expensive to have but I do like the FIOS this is why I chose them so my bill is over $200 a month. However while chatting with June she was very short and rude and then she ended the chat before I could ask my next question. This is ridiculous I don't even call anymore because of the rudeness of the customer service reps. I at least thought the reps on chat would be a little friendlier but I guess not. Verizon is way to EXPENSIVE for a customer not to get any help and to treated like garbage to me.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Customer Service is Horrible

Message 2 of 2
(281 Views)

I am sorry for the experience that you have had with customer service. We are always available to assist here as well. If you ever do need help with anything, please make a post so we can look into it for you.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.