Customer Service
msolo26
I've been dealing with verizon for not even 2 weeks and im already ready to cancel. Their customer service is without adoubt the WORST!!!! I've ever encountered in my life. They run you around, they change appointments without informing you. When you call all you get is im sorry there's nothing i can do and thats after you spent 20 minutes on their useless automated system before you can even get to talk to anyone. I've have they service for 1 day and already one of teh boxes is malfunctioning. They're suppossed to replace it the following dat between 8 and 12, i cal and all of a sudden its been switched to between 1 and 5.  In addition, when i try to reschedule because i have to be to work at 2 I'm told well all we have for teh next week is all day appointments. So im suppossed to sit at home all day waiting for them and then they're gonan change the appointment  and not even have teh manners to call or inform me like they've done twice already. At this point im ready to tell em to take they equipment out of my house and go back to comcast. VERIZON SUCKS!!! AND THEY DONT CARE
0 Likes