Customer service fail
horridservice

Gotta give Verizon credit - if there was a prize for worst customer service in the industry you'd be a shoo in.

My entire experience with Verizon has been one hassle after another.  Today was the icing on the cake.

I received an unsolicited email saying that I had been dis-enrolled in My Account.  I hadn't taken any such action, so naturally I wanted to talk to a customer service representative.  Big mistake on my part, since Verizon apparently has a policy not to resolve any customer service concerns.

I'd send you an email, but you don't offer that.  What company doesn't have a general customer service address?  Your Contact Us section is pitiful.

I tried calling, but customer service representatives kept passing me off to another department in an endless cycle.  I selected customer service through the phone system but I kept being directed to sales.  Funny how that works. 

After pitching a fit your sales representative promised to have customer service call me this afternoon, but you couldn't manage to do that, either.

I never thought that a company would work so hard to drive away its customers, but Verizon does.  I would gladly accept an inferior product for better customer service.  Truth be told, the product will probably be better, too.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service fail
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi horridservice,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes