Customer support is worst in the industry
DentonRealtor
Enthusiast - Level 3

You need to fire every single person that answers the phone and start from scratch with people that know how your system works so far we have been trying a month to get it right and it has only cost me roughly 6 hours of sitting on hold. At least get some decent music to listen to!!!!!

Re: Customer support is worst in the industry
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to complain to Verizon, you can get in touch with them through the options on their Contact Us page.

Is there actually an issue that this community can possibly help with? If so, give us some information to work with. (Please and thank you.)

0 Likes
kreagle831
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree with you 100%!  We had Verizon for years, but about 2 years ago I had major issues with the customer service people, so I went to a different carrier.  Last week, I thought I'd try them again, but when they installed my phone service they changed my number without my knowledge.  I have talked to probably 10 people over the last week, and everyone of them have been rude and none of them know what to do.  No one cares that I have been without my landline for over a week.   The only pleasant customer service reps were the ones that helped me disconnect my service:)

kosk101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smiley Very HappyIf someone would answer the phone at their "contact us" section we wouldn't be here.  Instead our questions would be answered and no one would be here now would they?  My old cable company had live people to talk to 24/7.   Can't wait to get out of this contract.  Smiley Very Happy

a non complaint (sort of)
kosk101
Enthusiast - Level 2

i just want to know if and/or when i will be able to use the you tube widget via media manager with a Mac.  No one at FIOS has been able to give me an answer other than "soon" and I doubt they knew what I was talking about.   if you know anything I'd be very greatful to hear it.

thank you

0 Likes
jamiejay1
Enthusiast - Level 2

had service since september, try to call for support, ask question, put on hold.....and left on hold. I wish I had known they have no customer support. I wonder if they have more than one person at thier support center. this is by far the worst service I have ever received for anything, just non existent

0 Likes
Re: a non complaint (sort of)
UnnDunn
Contributor - Level 3

@kosk101 wrote:

i just want to know if and/or when i will be able to use the you tube widget via media manager with a Mac.  No one at FIOS has been able to give me an answer other than "soon" and I doubt they knew what I was talking about.   if you know anything I'd be very greatful to hear it.

thank you

Verizon generally does not announce or post specific rollout dates for anything, because they have a well-earned reputation for missing those dates, and they are simply avoiding the PR hassles that result from missing such dates.

Re: a non complaint (sort of)
kosk101
Enthusiast - Level 2

same problem here.   for over a year they keep saying "soon"    i doubt they have a clue what they are talking about.     why is it so difficult to get media manager to work with a mac?     verizon needs to get its customer service act together.

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

Consistently ranked the HIGHEST in customer Dis-satisfaction ...

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes this is a support forum and it is in the best interest of the 'Peers' to know the reality that awaits them should they ever need any support from Verizon. IT DOES NOT EXIST and this Forum is the place to let everyone know that.

0 Likes