DSL modem installation date and Phone Jack plug question
tmm327

I don't know how to get in touch with someone regarding my issues, but here's what has happened...

I ordered phone and internet service back in January and I requested a technician come install a phone jack because we only have 1 and it's in a very inconvenient location where I am not able to set up DSL modem and everything else. So I wait around for the installation date, and NOBODY SHOWS. I called customer service and they told me I didn't do it right, that installation was just to turn the phone on and it's done remotely, they don't actually come into the house (stupid me, I took the day off and sat around from 8-5 expecting someone!!!!!!!!). So anyway, I explained the situation, that I need a new phone jack. I was set up with a new installation date over a week later... for today, between 8-12 this time and again NOBODY SHOWED!!!!!!!!! I called Verizon probably 7 times to talk to someone and between having the phone line just disconnect me or going to the wrong department and needing to be transfered, I was NEVER connected with anyone that could help me. So here it is 3pm and nobody has shown and I can't do anything about it. I've received my first bill and I'm not paying it. I have the DSL equipment still in the box and no phone jack to plug anything into. 

I need the address to return the DSL equipment to because I am done. I tried all day to get through to someone at Verizon and couldn't even do that. I don't want anything to do with this company any longer.

0 Likes
Re: DSL modem installation date and Phone Jack plug question
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
tmm327

I'm not even going to get into all that I went through with Verizon in the past few months. When I finally had enough, I came on here and said how unhappy I was. I was then contacted by someone who actually understood what I was trying to say. He helped me cancel my services and re-assured me that I wouldn't be charged anything. Well guess what? I received a bill. I then wrote to Verizon and told them about my call with customer service and how I was advised that I will not be paying for services that NEVER WORKED. Nobody contacted me... and now I have another bill for an "overdue" balance. I don't understand why it's so hard to understand that the services never worked for me, your customer service is terrible, at best, and I am not paying for something I didn't use. 

At this point, I have tried writing, calling, and chatting with customer service to get this bill taken care of, but I'm not getting through to anyone. I will be very upset if I get sent to collections over something like this.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tmm327,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes