Damage to Drainage Pipe
Kgalan2

I recently had noticed a hole that started forming at the end of my patio.  The more it rained the greater the hole became.  I filled the hole with dirt only for the hole to instantly come back after rain.  

At this point the rain had made a big enough hole that I could see there was pipes in the hole.  I cleared away as much dirt I could and the problem was clear.  When the orange Verizon pipe was installed it was either bored through my drainage downspout or it was installed on top.  Over time it appears that the pressure on the pipe has created a large section to crack and it is letting water dirt flow into the pipe.  

imageimage

I will be escalating to my HOA and I have created a temporary solution to properly let the water flow.  I am most concerned that the pipe cracked underneath my patio, which there would be no way to check or fix without doing major damage.  Please escalate this issue to the correct party and or let me know a phone number I can call to discuss further. 

0 Likes
Re: Damage to Drainage Pipe
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kgalan2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes