Dangerously low hanging cable/telephone wires

Dangerously low hanging cable/telephone wires

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor fred45510
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(654 Views)

I have three cable/telephone wires that are hanging down across my driveway. I estimate 7 feet off the ground. I can't get a vehicle in the garage. Please Help as soon as possible.

{edited for privacy}

2 REPLIES
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 3
(648 Views)

Hello fred45510,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 3
(646 Views)

@fred45510 wrote:

I have three cable/telephone wires that are hanging down across my driveway. I estimate 7 feet off the ground. I can't get a vehicle in the garage. Please Help as soon as possible.

{edited for privacy}

First call your local police department so they can document the issue. They also be able to help.

call your engineers office which are set up for these situations. They have direct contact with the companies and in some situations can impose a fine on the offending company. But make sure who actually owns the wires. Could be cable. Etc.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios