Dangerously low hanging cable/telephone wires
fred45510
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have three cable/telephone wires that are hanging down across my driveway. I estimate 7 feet off the ground. I can't get a vehicle in the garage. Please Help as soon as possible.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Dangerously low hanging cable/telephone wires
jonjones1
Legend

@fred45510 wrote:

I have three cable/telephone wires that are hanging down across my driveway. I estimate 7 feet off the ground. I can't get a vehicle in the garage. Please Help as soon as possible.

{edited for privacy}

First call your local police department so they can document the issue. They also be able to help.

call your engineers office which are set up for these situations. They have direct contact with the companies and in some situations can impose a fine on the offending company. But make sure who actually owns the wires. Could be cable. Etc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello fred45510,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.

jonjones1
Legend

@fred45510 wrote:

{edited for privacy}

First call your local police department so they can document the issue. They also be able to help.

call your engineers office which are set up for these situations. They have direct contact with the companies and in some situations can impose a fine on the offending company. But make sure who actually owns the wires. Could be cable. Etc.

0 Likes