Detailed Call List
Brneydgrl

Why can't I get a detailed listing of all incoming and outgoing call on my land line? There is an option to view incoming calls, but I always get an error message. For my cell phone I can download this list.

0 Likes
Re: Detailed Call List
theorudi
Enthusiast - Level 1

yep same here i tried getting the details it give me a error message too...saying it cannot access the page.

0 Likes
Re: Detailed Call List
Harriet

So howcome nobody official is monitoring this question, or giving answers? 

One answer to a similar forum question: "How to get a list of incoming and outgoing calls?" said look under custom reports on the MyBill page, only there is no such link on my page. ...Another says:"...My Bill tab then I find the Print and Download link in the upper right hand corner.  I click on the arrow next to that link and then click on Download call details."  But I don't get the call details option. 

The final answer was: "Do you have unlimited calling? You can only get a detail if you are paying per-minute for calls in most areas (some areas laws may require detail, but there are few areas that do that). No detail on unlimited local or long distance calling otherwise. They are not required to keep a record if it is unlimited and you cannot get a list of incoming calls because they are all free, except for collect calls. The only way to get details of these calls otherwise is through legal representation (hiring a lawyer)."

Well, I do not have unlimited calling. I should be able to see the calls I've made. I'm getting more and more furious. I've wasted literally hours trying to get what should be a simple and automatic list.  No live chat available, and nothing but irrelevant garbage from the automated support agent.

Unfortunately, Verizon has a stranglehold on my community, so I'm forced to deal with them.

0 Likes