Disconnect and reconnect
jatiyeh

I have recently gone through the worst experience I have gone through with any service provider.  Recently my husband passed away and I was not on the Fios account.  Verizon had to disconnect my husbands account and name and then establish a new account in my name.  Simple right.  WRONG.  If one thing could go wrong EVERYTHING went wrong.  From not identifying my account number when I called.  And yes I called several times and spent about 5 hours already on the phone and I still don't have service.  Not sure why it has to be so darn hard but Verizon just doesn't get it.  

No one told us I could have backed up the DVR from the old account and bring over to the new account.  Non of the hardware changed in the house just the name on the bill.  Go figure.  I am hoping that my phone number will transfer over as well.  A number I have had for over 47 years.  Thanks VErizon for making this a customer service nightmare.  

0 Likes
Re: Disconnect and reconnect
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Morning!

I apologize for the trouble this has caused you and I can understand the frustration. We would like to take a look at this for you. I sent you a private message to gather more information from you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes