Disconnected & then pricing not honored
Seeingred1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spent the past 2 hours on the phone with Verizon customer service.  I scheduled a call for this morning to change my services.  The customer service rep that called had an awful connection & was breaking up. She called me on two different lines and the problem persisted. While on the call I requested a change in service and was quoted a discounted price. Prior to completing the change in service  (but after an hour on the hard to hear call) I was disconnected. The rep never called back (she had my mobile & home # & used them 4 times during my call).  I then called customer service AGAIN and was told they could not give me the same discounted price. After 11 years as a customer & 2 hours on the phone I am appalled and will now be pursuing an alternate provider.

0 Likes
Re: Disconnected & then pricing not honored
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Seeingred1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes