Disconnection troubles
Siddhartha

Strangely my tv and internet services has been disconnected today even though I specifically told customer support(CS) to disconnect the services on 31st as I will be away on business trip on 30th and also 31st is the last day of the billing cycle. I guess I spoke in a different language which the CS didnt understand. He could have atleast told me that the services will get disconnected today.

I understand everything but one thing which I dont understand is VERIZON customer relationship. Around afternoon(time I called to schedule a disconnection) the services were disconnected by the helpful CS guy and night when I call CS again to provide me atleast the internet connection, the reply which I got will make you think what does a customer means to them. After waiting for 30 mins to get connected to the 1st CS I get an answer that he cannot see my details as the services are disconnected. He patches me to billing dept saying they will be able to retrieve my account details but to my surprise after waiting for another 25 - 30 mins I am connected to a dumb guy who does not understand anything and keeps telling me that he cannot see any information related to me.

After speaking to him for 10 mins I realized that he doesnt know anything and he is there to waste my time. Finally he tells me that he will reinstall internet service for me for additional cost.

I dont know if it was a mistake from my side to schedule a disconnection like this but atleast it is clear that VERIZON customer support sucks big time and its a pain in the a** to deal with any problems.

Hope others will get the feel pain and learn from the troubles I faced during disconnection.

0 Likes
Re: Disconnection troubles
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes