Disney+

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Disney+

Message 1 of 13
(4,121 Views)

I became a FIOS internet customer in September... am I eligible for free Disney+ for a year, or is that only for customers who sign up now? 

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Disney+

Message 2 of 13
(4,023 Views)

I can't say for sure, but I would assume no.
Press releases have said for new customers.

I would think that means for anyone signing up as a new customer since the announcement.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Disney Plus

Message 3 of 13
(4,641 Views)

I signed up for Verizon fios at the end of September and I just saw the offer for one year free of Disney Plus - am I eligible and if yes, how do I sign up for it.  I only see it offered for new customers. 

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Disney Plus

Message 4 of 13
(4,602 Views)

@Gigi0603 wrote:

I signed up for Verizon fios at the end of September and I just saw the offer for one year free of Disney Plus - am I eligible and if yes, how do I sign up for it.  I only see it offered for new customers. 

That offer started in November so unfortunately no you wouldn't be eligible. You can sign up directly with Disney at disneyplus.com

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 13
(4,602 Views)

I have the same question. I saw it reported on CNET that it was for new and existing customers that sing up for 5g internet

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 6 of 13
(4,598 Views)

@Nburns77 wrote:

I have the same question. I saw it reported on CNET that it was for new and existing customers that sing up for 5g internet

5G internet is very limited right now and only in select cities. You can google Verizon 5G and see if it is available in your area. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Disney+

Message 7 of 13
(4,493 Views)

I am a new Fios customer. I'm wondering if I'm eligible for the Disney+ promotion.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Disney+

Message 8 of 13
(4,486 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.
Google Fios DIsney+.
It will give you details on how to see if elegible (depends on what your definition of new is) and how to sign up.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Disney+ for one year only available for new FIOS members?

Message 9 of 13
(4,242 Views)

Saw that Verizon was offering Disney+ free for a year. Is this really only for new subscribers?

Customers that have been loyal for years are ignored? That's just wrong! I'll be switching.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Disney+ email. Never received ??

Message 10 of 13
(3,339 Views)

Hey All, 

I had my Verizon Fios gig connection installed in the beginning of November last month. Does that mean I'm out of the promo period ? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.