Disney+
VrznUsr

I became a FIOS internet customer in September... am I eligible for free Disney+ for a year, or is that only for customers who sign up now? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Disney+
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably depends on when you placed your order.

Did any of the info you received (emails, etc) mention the offer?

Go here for details:

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-service/disney-redemption-faqs

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I can't say for sure, but I would assume no.
Press releases have said for new customers.

I would think that means for anyone signing up as a new customer since the announcement.

Disney Plus
Gigi0603

I signed up for Verizon fios at the end of September and I just saw the offer for one year free of Disney Plus - am I eligible and if yes, how do I sign up for it.  I only see it offered for new customers. 

0 Likes
Re: Disney Plus
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Gigi0603 wrote:

I signed up for Verizon fios at the end of September and I just saw the offer for one year free of Disney Plus - am I eligible and if yes, how do I sign up for it.  I only see it offered for new customers. 

That offer started in November so unfortunately no you wouldn't be eligible. You can sign up directly with Disney at disneyplus.com

Nburns77

I have the same question. I saw it reported on CNET that it was for new and existing customers that sing up for 5g internet

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Nburns77 wrote:

I have the same question. I saw it reported on CNET that it was for new and existing customers that sing up for 5g internet

5G internet is very limited right now and only in select cities. You can google Verizon 5G and see if it is available in your area. 

Disney+
fadingpengy

I am a new Fios customer. I'm wondering if I'm eligible for the Disney+ promotion.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.
Google Fios DIsney+.
It will give you details on how to see if elegible (depends on what your definition of new is) and how to sign up.

Disney+ for one year only available for new FIOS members?
mav1c1

Saw that Verizon was offering Disney+ free for a year. Is this really only for new subscribers?

Customers that have been loyal for years are ignored? That's just wrong! I'll be switching.

0 Likes
Disney+ email. Never received ??
Bibba1

Hey All, 

I had my Verizon Fios gig connection installed in the beginning of November last month. Does that mean I'm out of the promo period ? 

0 Likes