Switch Account

Disney+

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor VrznUsr
Contributor
Message 1 of 13
(2,005 Views)

I became a FIOS internet customer in September... am I eligible for free Disney+ for a year, or is that only for customers who sign up now? 

12 REPLIES 12
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 13
(1,925 Views)

I can't say for sure, but I would assume no.
Press releases have said for new customers.

I would think that means for anyone signing up as a new customer since the announcement.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Gigi0603
Contributor
Message 3 of 13
(2,543 Views)

I signed up for Verizon fios at the end of September and I just saw the offer for one year free of Disney Plus - am I eligible and if yes, how do I sign up for it.  I only see it offered for new customers. 

Gold Contributor VI Gold Contributor VI
Gold Contributor VI
Message 4 of 13
(2,504 Views)

@Gigi0603 wrote:

I signed up for Verizon fios at the end of September and I just saw the offer for one year free of Disney Plus - am I eligible and if yes, how do I sign up for it.  I only see it offered for new customers. 

That offer started in November so unfortunately no you wouldn't be eligible. You can sign up directly with Disney at disneyplus.com

Contributor Nburns77
Contributor
Message 5 of 13
(2,504 Views)

I have the same question. I saw it reported on CNET that it was for new and existing customers that sing up for 5g internet

Gold Contributor VI Gold Contributor VI
Gold Contributor VI
Message 6 of 13
(2,500 Views)

@Nburns77 wrote:

I have the same question. I saw it reported on CNET that it was for new and existing customers that sing up for 5g internet

5G internet is very limited right now and only in select cities. You can google Verizon 5G and see if it is available in your area. 

Contributor fadingpengy
Contributor
Message 7 of 13
(2,395 Views)

I am a new Fios customer. I'm wondering if I'm eligible for the Disney+ promotion.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 8 of 13
(2,388 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.
Google Fios DIsney+.
It will give you details on how to see if elegible (depends on what your definition of new is) and how to sign up.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor mav1c
Copper Contributor
Message 9 of 13
(2,144 Views)

Saw that Verizon was offering Disney+ free for a year. Is this really only for new subscribers?

Customers that have been loyal for years are ignored? That's just wrong! I'll be switching.

Contributor Bibba
Contributor
Message 10 of 13
(1,241 Views)

Hey All, 

I had my Verizon Fios gig connection installed in the beginning of November last month. Does that mean I'm out of the promo period ? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.