Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Stop cuttings services that came with my account. I chose Verizon because of what they offered for the price. It's like a car dealer taking the tires and wheels off of the car and saying, "Sorry, they are no longer yours unless you pay extra".
Agreed, it sucks that they are getting rid of so many features, even ones that do not cost them anything, for example, they actually paid money to cripple the DVR and get rid of the verizon media manager. the software and service was 100% local, meaning it cost them nothing to leave implemented, if they no longer wanted to support it, they could have stopped updating it, but it would still work.
The personal web space was one of the reasons why I signed up DSL over the faster cable service at the time (over 10 years ago).