Do not test the Verizon service: Their refund does not work!
carlos18

Do not test the Verizon service: Their refund does not work!

On July 20th I went to a Verizon store wanting to migrate my line to Verizon and buy a new device.
I told the seller that I needed a cell phone that works later in Brazil when I came back (allowed to change for the Brazilian chip) and did Hot Spot.
I liked a Palm Phone. And the seller said it will work in Brazil and would do Hot Spot, but did not advise to hot spot continuously because it overloads the processor. (I paid US$ 446.24 for that)
My first disgusting surprise was when I arrived at my house (only 2 miles from the Verizon store !!) and the phone had no signal. Also, when reading the manual it was written that the Palm phone is NOT capable of Hot Spot and does not allow Chip replacement!
The next day I went back to the Verizon store and the salesman Vincent and General Suport Charlie said that the signal in my area could actually be weak and that the Palm phone does not hot spot and will not work in Brazil!
I returned the device and canceled the service and received only one paper about the telephone/internet service and another handwritten with the values ​​to be returned.
My second disgusting surprise was I see that was missing $ 50 to be returned by Palm Phone (Return Charge) But I did not return on my whim !! I returned why I received incorrect information about Device! That is, an under prepared Verizon employee And I pay $ 50 for that !! It's not my fault that Verizon fails salespeople technical training!
My third unpleasant surprise: In my credit card bill came only the device refund minus $ 50.00, and nothing about the service I couldn't use! Returning to Verizon I was told that there might be a check in my address in three weeks. (It's been four and nothing!) and what a inconvenience it will be for me, as I am provisionally in the USA, I don't even have a bank account. (Although I no longer believe this check story and nothing else spoken by Verizon ...).
My advice: if you want to switch your cell phone company do not test Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Do not test the Verizon service: Their refund does not work!
jonjones1
Legend

Wrong forum.

http://community.verizonwireless.com 

is the proper forum for your complaint. Or call them at 1-800-922-0204 for wireless issues.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Do not test the Verizon service: Their refund does not work!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

As stated above, for help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes